The People’s Cube posts an awesome photo essay from the 9/12 D.C. Tea Party.
No Astroturfing here, not with this breadth of hand-made signs. My favorite hand-written posters:
- Yes, you Are a Liar
- Obama Bin Lyin’
- I WOULD HAVE MADE A CLEVER SIGN BUT CONGRESS DOESN’T READ
- To My God And My Guns I Will Cling – I Will Not Bow To A Saudi King!
- Gov. Healthcare = Shovel Ready Jobs!
- You Can’t Fix STUPID But We Can Vote It Out
- Government Is Not Santa Claus and I Am Not His Stinking Elf
- Just Born $38,000 In Debt [on a baby stroller]
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire! Botox Can’t Keep The Brain Young! [under a Pinocchio photo of Pelosi]
- Beware The Trojan Donkey
- $ Gov $ Gone Wild
- Obama – Spread Your Wealth, Not Mine
- How Many Czars Does It Take To Run A President?
- No Thanks I Already Have A Messiah!!
- I’m More Afraid of Obama Than Osama!
The “Three Little Piggies” (“This Little Piggie Scares Free Markets“…) sign is a WINNER but you will have to link over to The People’s Cube to see the whole story.